The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision with regard to the new definitif advance invoicing rules coming into force on 1 January 2015. This new decision brings an end to the transitional measures applicable from 1 January 2013 till 31 January 2014. The new final rules provide some interesting tolerance on the legal principles related to advance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019