The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision with regard to the new definitif advance invoicing rules coming into force on 1 January 2015. This new decision brings an end to the transitional measures applicable from 1 January 2013 till 31 January 2014. The new final rules provide some interesting tolerance on the legal principles related to advance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!