The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision with regard to the new definitif advance invoicing rules coming into force on 1 January 2015. This new decision brings an end to the transitional measures applicable from 1 January 2013 till 31 January 2014. The new final rules provide some interesting tolerance on the legal principles related to advance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts