The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision with regard to the new definitif advance invoicing rules coming into force on 1 January 2015. This new decision brings an end to the transitional measures applicable from 1 January 2013 till 31 January 2014. The new final rules provide some interesting tolerance on the legal principles related to advance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!