The European Commission has announced yesterday its intention to refer Belgium to the EU Court of Justice in relation to the discriminatory taxation of foreign Collective Investment Undertakings (“CIU”) located in another member state of the EU/EEA. The Belgian Inheritance Tax Code – which provides for the Net Asset Tax rules – indeed foresees a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?