The European Commission has announced yesterday its intention to refer Belgium to the EU Court of Justice in relation to the discriminatory taxation of foreign Collective Investment Undertakings (“CIU”) located in another member state of the EU/EEA. The Belgian Inheritance Tax Code – which provides for the Net Asset Tax rules – indeed foresees a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September