On 23 November 2018, the Lower Court in Breda, the Netherlands, decided that a German Open-Ended Public Fund (represented by PwC) was entitled to the FBI regime providing, among others, for a 0% Corporate Income Tax (CIT) rate on Dutch source real estate income. The Court also ruled that the portfolio investment test (one of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register