The social security authorities have recently adopted a new position on CO2 contributions on company vehicles. Principles of the current regime When an employer provides an employee with a company vehicle which can be used for purposes other than those strictly professional (i.e. private use, commuting from home to the workplace and collective transport of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!