The social security authorities have recently adopted a new position on CO2 contributions on company vehicles. Principles of the current regime When an employer provides an employee with a company vehicle which can be used for purposes other than those strictly professional (i.e. private use, commuting from home to the workplace and collective transport of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field