Download In January 2014, the EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (‘JTPF’) finalised its Report on Compensating Adjustments (‘the Report’). The document offers practical solutions to both EU tax administrations and taxpayers on how to deal with the issue of compensating adjustments. 1. Background The Report is the response of the JTPF on the level of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council