Download In January 2014, the EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (‘JTPF’) finalised its Report on Compensating Adjustments (‘the Report’). The document offers practical solutions to both EU tax administrations and taxpayers on how to deal with the issue of compensating adjustments. 1. Background The Report is the response of the JTPF on the level of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field