Download In January 2014, the EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum (‘JTPF’) finalised its Report on Compensating Adjustments (‘the Report’). The document offers practical solutions to both EU tax administrations and taxpayers on how to deal with the issue of compensating adjustments. 1. Background The Report is the response of the JTPF on the level of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives