The Large Enterprises Division of the Belgian tax administration (“LE Division”) announced the launch of a two-year pilot project on cooperative tax compliance (Cooperative Tax Compliance Program – “CTCP”). The program is aimed at transforming the traditional approach of ex-post tax investigations towards a system of proactive, real-time and constructive dialogue on the tax affairs of corporates.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- R&D wage withholding tax incentive audits – Mind the formalism and prepare yourself
- OECD Secretariat seeks input on global minimum tax design
- Quick Fixes – Intra-Community Supplies – VAT number of your client becomes a material condition
- OECD publishes proposal to rewrite international profit allocation rules
- Update: Brexit extension and new UK elections