The Large Enterprises Division of the Belgian tax administration (“LE Division”) announced the launch of a two-year pilot project on cooperative tax compliance (Cooperative Tax Compliance Program – “CTCP”). The program is aimed at transforming the traditional approach of ex-post tax investigations towards a system of proactive, real-time and constructive dialogue on the tax affairs of corporates.
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New Circular letter – Home working expense allowance
- Podcast on “The European Commission tax package for fair and simple taxation”
- Circular containing technical clarifications regarding the 30% EBITDA rule
- Optional deferral of the reporting obligation – Germany opts out
- eStox, a digital shareholders’ register for companies