In the current climate, it is expected that companies in a wide variety of industries will be confronted with a significant drop in sales volumes, possibly causing faltering cashflow positions or even cash crunches. Although the Belgian government, in concertation with financial institutions, are trying to stem the bleeding with short term measures, such as
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips