On 22 March 2019, the Act modifying the specific corporate tax exemption for social passive was published: the exemption now needs to be spread over 5 years. Recap As a short recap, article 67quater Belgian Income Tax Code 1992 (introduced by the Act of 26 December 2013) allows Belgian companies and Belgian establishments to exempt
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work