On 22 March 2019, the Act modifying the specific corporate tax exemption for social passive was published: the exemption now needs to be spread over 5 years. Recap As a short recap, article 67quater Belgian Income Tax Code 1992 (introduced by the Act of 26 December 2013) allows Belgian companies and Belgian establishments to exempt
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’