On 29 April 2015, the OECD issued a Discussion Draft on the transfer pricing aspects of cost contribution arrangements (‘CCAs’) under Action 8 of the BEPS action plan. The Draft proposes fundamental modifications to Chapter VIII of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines: With respect to measuring the value of contributions to CCAs and the tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!