On 29 April 2015, the OECD issued a Discussion Draft on the transfer pricing aspects of cost contribution arrangements (‘CCAs’) under Action 8 of the BEPS action plan. The Draft proposes fundamental modifications to Chapter VIII of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines: With respect to measuring the value of contributions to CCAs and the tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!