In brief The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU, “the Court”) released its decisions on 21 September 2017 in three cases (Aviva, C-605/15, DNB BANKA, C-326/15 and Commission v Germany, C-616/15), relating to “independent group of persons (IGP)” (also referred to as the cost-sharing VAT exemption). In these three cases, the central question
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives