In brief The Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU, “the Court”) released its decisions on 21 September 2017 in three cases (Aviva, C-605/15, DNB BANKA, C-326/15 and Commission v Germany, C-616/15), relating to “independent group of persons (IGP)” (also referred to as the cost-sharing VAT exemption). In these three cases, the central question
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!