After having been sentenced in 2013 for ‘discriminatory’ tax treatment, the since then modified prima facie non-discriminatory legislation comes back before the CJEU, as a ‘restrictive’ measure this time. On a side note, the question arises whether some other Belgian provisions might actually constitute equally applicable measures with restrictive effects infringing some of the EU
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!