Since 1 July 2013, Croatia is a member of the European Union. Accordingly, the provisions of Regulation (EC) no 883/2004 of 29 April 2004 on the coordination of social security systems have become applicable to Croatia. In addition, Regulations (EC) no 987/2009 (application regulation), no 1231/2010 (extension to third country nationals) and no 465/2012 (amendments)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!