Since 1 July 2013, Croatia is a member of the European Union. Accordingly, the provisions of Regulation (EC) no 883/2004 of 29 April 2004 on the coordination of social security systems have become applicable to Croatia. In addition, Regulations (EC) no 987/2009 (application regulation), no 1231/2010 (extension to third country nationals) and no 465/2012 (amendments)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips