Since 1 July 2013, Croatia is a member of the European Union. Accordingly, the provisions of Regulation (EC) no 883/2004 of 29 April 2004 on the coordination of social security systems have become applicable to Croatia. In addition, Regulations (EC) no 987/2009 (application regulation), no 1231/2010 (extension to third country nationals) and no 465/2012 (amendments)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!