Since 1 July 2013, Croatia is a member of the European Union. Accordingly, the provisions of Regulation (EC) no 883/2004 of 29 April 2004 on the coordination of social security systems have become applicable to Croatia. In addition, Regulations (EC) no 987/2009 (application regulation), no 1231/2010 (extension to third country nationals) and no 465/2012 (amendments)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field