Since 1 July 2013, Croatia is a member of the European Union. Accordingly, the provisions of Regulation (EC) no 883/2004 of 29 April 2004 on the coordination of social security systems have become applicable to Croatia. In addition, Regulations (EC) no 987/2009 (application regulation), no 1231/2010 (extension to third country nationals) and no 465/2012 (amendments)
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives