As a result of Croatia’s accession to the European Union on 1 July 2013, the Belgian Council of Ministers approved on 17 May 2013 the draft Royal Decree relating to the transitional immigration measures applicable to Croatian employees who will work in Belgium. During the transitional period of 2 years, Croatian nationals who will work
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!