Next to dividend distributions and (early) repayment of intercompany loans, a group may also consider a capital reduction to repatriate cash to the upper tier structure. Whereas a reduction of fiscally paid-up capital is in principle tax neutral between corporates, it may still have some (unexpected) tax consequences. Item #6: A capital reduction is not
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!