The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision with regard to the new definitif advance invoicing rules coming into force on 1 January 2015. This new decision brings an end to the transitional measures applicable from 1 January 2013 till 31 January 2014. The new final rules provide some interesting tolerance on the legal principles related to advance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives