The Belgian Federal Government has drafted a Royal Decree modifying the system of Overseas Social Security substantially. The changes will apply to the pension pillar, which constitutes the cornerstone of Overseas Social Security. The Royal Decree was scheduled to enter into force on 1 February 2017, but we were recently informed by the authorities that
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips