In a communication published on 9 January 2019, the administration laid down certain conditions concerning the deduction of VAT which could not be deducted before the entry into force of the law. In practical terms, this is the VAT due on the costs of architects, studies, demolition, stabilisation and construction incurred before the entry into
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Benefits granted by foreign companies: Reporting and withholding tax obligation – Amended timetable
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: extended to 28 February 2019
- Brexit Update – Mrs May sent back to Brussels Time to anticipate now!
- Upcoming due date for electronic filing of BEPS 13 related documents: 31 December 2018
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September