The draft bill containing various modifications to article 198/1 BITC 92 (i.e. 30% EBITDA rule), has been removed from the agenda of the Finance Commission. Therefore it is unrealistic that these modifications will be adopted before year-end. The modifications included in the draft bill – and which are hence not adopted – include the allocation of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue