In early 2014,the National Tax Tribunal (Landsskatteretten) published its first transfer pricing decision regarding a cash pool arrangement. The decision concerns the determination of intercompany interest rates on deposits and borrowings in the cash pool. The National Tax Tribunal ruled that the Danish tax authorities were allowed to disregard the transfer pricing applied by the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!