The shareholders’ register is an important cornerstone for every company. A shareholders’ register provides an overview of who the shareholders are, when they became shareholders and which shares a company has. Paper shareholders’ registers involve multiple risks. They can get lost, entries can be incomplete or there can be discussions about who has the voting
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts