The shareholders’ register is an important cornerstone for every company. A shareholders’ register provides an overview of who the shareholders are, when they became shareholders and which shares a company has. Paper shareholders’ registers involve multiple risks. They can get lost, entries can be incomplete or there can be discussions about who has the voting
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips