The holding company C&D Foods Acquisition, part of the Arovit group, incurred deal fees in relation to an envisaged but not realised sale of all shares of its sub-subsidiary. C&D Foods acquisition provided taxable services to its sub-subsidiary and claimed input VAT deduction on the costs incurred. The CJEU referred to the Becker case (C-104/12,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work