The EUCJ is sometimes taking key positions in an improbable context. This is such a case ! The VAT deduction on the construction of a Baltic mythology recreational park has been rejected, as the park is only having limited VAT taxable output linked to its souvenir shop, but the access to the park, whose construction was 90%
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!