The EUCJ is sometimes taking key positions in an improbable context. This is such a case ! The VAT deduction on the construction of a Baltic mythology recreational park has been rejected, as the park is only having limited VAT taxable output linked to its souvenir shop, but the access to the park, whose construction was 90%
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ