The EUCJ is sometimes taking key positions in an improbable context. This is such a case ! The VAT deduction on the construction of a Baltic mythology recreational park has been rejected, as the park is only having limited VAT taxable output linked to its souvenir shop, but the access to the park, whose construction was 90%
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!