On 14 March 2017, the Federal Public Department of Finance has released the Belgian Guidance Notes on the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) which contain valuable clarifications on the practical application of the CRS and of the Directive on Administrative Cooperation (DAC). This document can be consulted here. Additional information about the implementation of the CRS
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register