On 10 October 2017, the ECOFIN Council formally adopted a Directive on tax dispute resolution mechanisms in the EU. The objective is to establish more effective and efficient procedures within the EU. The Directive builds on the existing Convention 90/436/EEC on the elimination of double taxation in connection with the adjustment of profits of associated
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs