The Belgian VAT authorities have decided to abolish the tolerance for companies acting as directors to carry out their services without charging VAT. In practice this means that a company will not be able to charge directors’ fees without charging VAT. It has now been announced that the tolerance will be abolished as from 1
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!