The Belgian VAT authorities have decided to abolish the tolerance for companies acting as directors to carry out their services without charging VAT. In practice this means that a company will not be able to charge directors’ fees without charging VAT. It has now been announced that the tolerance will be abolished as from 1
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!