The Corporate Income Tax Reform Act had introduced a distinct taxation of 5% due by each company (large or small) that does not grant a minimum director fee of EUR 45,000 (EUR 75,000 for a group of affiliated companies). The tax was due on the difference between the highest compensation actually paid and the required
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Statutory financial statements filing deadline has passed: time for action
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue