The Corporate Income Tax Reform Act had introduced a distinct taxation of 5% due by each company (large or small) that does not grant a minimum director fee of EUR 45,000 (EUR 75,000 for a group of affiliated companies). The tax was due on the difference between the highest compensation actually paid and the required
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company