A staggering US$2,500bn. That’s the estimated ‘dry powder’ currently held by private equity firms at a global level. Although a lot of that money is likely to be invested in businesses that are coping (reasonably) well with the ongoing crisis, troubled sectors may nonetheless see a greater deal of activity as they may present opportunities
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!