Background On 10 December 2014 HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) released the diverted profits tax (DPT) provisions within its draft Finance Bill 2015. Upon initial review, the new rules could affect many more companies than one might have anticipated. Scope The DPT is a new tax, with a 25% rate on profits that are considered
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!