Background On 10 December 2014 HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) released the diverted profits tax (DPT) provisions within its draft Finance Bill 2015. Upon initial review, the new rules could affect many more companies than one might have anticipated. Scope The DPT is a new tax, with a 25% rate on profits that are considered
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!