Background On 10 December 2014 HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) released the diverted profits tax (DPT) provisions within its draft Finance Bill 2015. Upon initial review, the new rules could affect many more companies than one might have anticipated. Scope The DPT is a new tax, with a 25% rate on profits that are considered
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave