The Belgian withholding tax act has been recently modified as a result of the European ‘Tate & Lyle’ case. The new Act limits the withholding tax on dividends distributed to foreign minority corporate shareholders by Belgian companies to 1.6995% instead of 27%, if certain conditions are met. In 2012, the European Court of Justice ruled that the Belgian dividend
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives