The results of the US elections in November caught many by surprise with unexpected outcomes. Few predicted Republican candidate Donald J. Trump would be elected to serve as the next President. Republicans also retained majorities in both the US Senate and US House of Representatives. Expectations were for a split government for another 4 years
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!