The results of the US elections in November caught many by surprise with unexpected outcomes. Few predicted Republican candidate Donald J. Trump would be elected to serve as the next President. Republicans also retained majorities in both the US Senate and US House of Representatives. Expectations were for a split government for another 4 years
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ