Belgian tax residents who wish to donate personal movable assets, can do so in a number of different manners and each manner bears its specific tax consequences. A first way to perform a donation is by manual delivery of the asset, eg cash or a work of art, or as an indirect gift (eg transfer
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips