Belgian tax residents who wish to donate personal movable assets, can do so in a number of different manners and each manner bears its specific tax consequences. A first way to perform a donation is by manual delivery of the asset, eg cash or a work of art, or as an indirect gift (eg transfer
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts