The IASB has proposed amendments to IAS 12 on deferred tax asset recognition for debt instruments measured at fair value. The exposure draft also suggests a new illustrative example. The comment period ends on 18 December 2014. The exposure draft proposes to clarify the following: unrealised losses on debt instruments measured at fair value and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs