The OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting project (BEPS) project is the answer of the G20 to the current public debate around the use of privileged regimes. It is meant to define rules for a fairer and more equitable system of corporate income taxation. From an M&A perspective, it adds a layer of complexity and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register