The OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting project (BEPS) project is the answer of the G20 to the current public debate around the use of privileged regimes. It is meant to define rules for a fairer and more equitable system of corporate income taxation. From an M&A perspective, it adds a layer of complexity and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs