On 20 June 2016, the Economic and Financial Affairs (ECOFIN) Council agreed on the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD) proposal of the European Commission, following approval of the Dutch presidency’s final proposal by the Belgian government and no further comments from other Member States. On 8 June 2016, the European Parliament (EP) approved 91 amendments to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council