On 20 June 2016, the Economic and Financial Affairs (ECOFIN) Council agreed on the Anti-Tax Avoidance Directive (ATAD) proposal of the European Commission, following approval of the Dutch presidency’s final proposal by the Belgian government and no further comments from other Member States. On 8 June 2016, the European Parliament (EP) approved 91 amendments to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register