The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is forcing governments around the world, including in Belgium, to take drastic measures to take back control over the human impact of Covid-19. Although required, these countermeasures are causing major disruption for individuals, families, businesses and the global economy in general. Aware of the significant impact of the pandemic
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes