Accounting and reporting related updates Share-based payments & withholding taxes Prior period adjustments EFRAG feedback statement FAF income tax review EU banks – country by country reporting GAAP changes in the UK Recent and upcoming major tax law changes and the tax accounting implications Tax rate changes Other important considerations in tax law changes Tax
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September