After the introduction of the first waves of supportive financial measures linked to the first ‘lockdown’ from March till May 2020, the newly formed government has decided to take additional economic, tax and financial measures. The goal is to soften the economic consequences of the restrictions introduced last week in order to cope with the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips