In a judgement handed down on 16 April 2013, the European Court of Justice stated that the Flemish Decree on Use of Languages infringes the free movement of workers. According to this judgement, Belgium cannot stipulate that, in a cross-border employment situation, the related acts and documents are only valid in the Flemish region when
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives