In a judgement handed down on 16 April 2013, the European Court of Justice stated that the Flemish Decree on Use of Languages infringes the free movement of workers. According to this judgement, Belgium cannot stipulate that, in a cross-border employment situation, the related acts and documents are only valid in the Flemish region when
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes