On 26 July 2021, the European Commission published its answers to a number of questions raised by the European Supervisory Authorities (ESMA – EBA – EIOPA, together the “ESAs”) regarding the application of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (“SFDR”). One of the questions concerned the application of the SFDR to registered alternative investment fund managers
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!