Earlier this week, the European Parliament’s Economic and Monetary Committee (ECON) had already unanimously rejected the European Commission’s investor protection proposals for consumers who buy packaged retail and insurance-based investment products (PRIIPs). The draft legislation consisted of regulatory technical standards (RTS) that accompany the PRIIPs Regulation and were developed by the Commission to provide greater
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field