On 13 May 2014, the Luxembourg Parliament approved the law (bill n. 6556) amending some of Luxembourg tax provisions that were considered not to be compliant with EU law. The changes are most notably in the area of exit taxation for corporate entities. Key changes: Deferral of the tax liabilities arising upon migration; and “Roll-over”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!