On 13 May 2014, the Luxembourg Parliament approved the law (bill n. 6556) amending some of Luxembourg tax provisions that were considered not to be compliant with EU law. The changes are most notably in the area of exit taxation for corporate entities. Key changes: Deferral of the tax liabilities arising upon migration; and “Roll-over”
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips