The IASB has proposed amendments to IAS 12 on deferred tax asset recognition for debt instruments measured at fair value. The exposure draft also suggests a new illustrative example. The comment period ends on 18 December 2014. The exposure draft proposes to clarify the following: unrealised losses on debt instruments measured at fair value and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts