On 18 January 2016, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (FPS Finance) announced that, following consultation with the financial sector, it will apply an administrative tolerance as regards the introduction of the FATCA files relating to income year 2014. This information has to be communicated to the FPS Finance at the latest on 15
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes