On 18 January 2016, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (FPS Finance) announced that, following consultation with the financial sector, it will apply an administrative tolerance as regards the introduction of the FATCA files relating to income year 2014. This information has to be communicated to the FPS Finance at the latest on 15
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs