On 18 January 2016, the Belgian Federal Public Service of Finance (FPS Finance) announced that, following consultation with the financial sector, it will apply an administrative tolerance as regards the introduction of the FATCA files relating to income year 2014. This information has to be communicated to the FPS Finance at the latest on 15
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%