The 2014 Finance Law was adopted by the French Parliament on 19 December 2013 and was published in the French Official Journal on 30 December 2013. Background One of the core objectives of the 2014 Finance Law is to achieve structural balance with regards to public finances and to reinforce the fight against fraud and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!