The 2014 Finance Law was adopted by the French Parliament on 19 December 2013 and was published in the French Official Journal on 30 December 2013. Background One of the core objectives of the 2014 Finance Law is to achieve structural balance with regards to public finances and to reinforce the fight against fraud and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!