The 2014 Finance Law was adopted by the French Parliament on 19 December 2013 and was published in the French Official Journal on 30 December 2013. Background One of the core objectives of the 2014 Finance Law is to achieve structural balance with regards to public finances and to reinforce the fight against fraud and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!