The 2014 Finance Law was adopted by the French Parliament on 19 December 2013 and was published in the French Official Journal on 30 December 2013. Background One of the core objectives of the 2014 Finance Law is to achieve structural balance with regards to public finances and to reinforce the fight against fraud and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes