Services rendered by incorporated company directors and liquidators will be subject to VAT as from 1 January 2015. This stems from the fact that the former tolerance to opt for non-taxation will be cancelled as per 1 January 2015. This may have consequences for entities without a full VAT deduction right and for which services
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives