Services rendered by incorporated company directors and liquidators will be subject to VAT as from 1 January 2015. This stems from the fact that the former tolerance to opt for non-taxation will be cancelled as per 1 January 2015. This may have consequences for entities without a full VAT deduction right and for which services
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!