The International Accounting Standards Board (‘IASB’) announced a new leasing standard that will come into effect on 1 January 2019 (earlier application permitted for accounting periods ending on or after 1 January 2017). This new standard requires lessees to recognise nearly all leases– with an exemption for short-term and low-value asset leases – on the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!