A recent court case of the Brussels Court of Appeal again shows how expensive it can be for businesses not to apply the reverse charge and thereby not self-account for the VAT due on incoming invoices. Indeed, the Court ruled that proportional penalties are applicable even in the case where the VAT was fully deductible
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs