A recent court case of the Brussels Court of Appeal again shows how expensive it can be for businesses not to apply the reverse charge and thereby not self-account for the VAT due on incoming invoices. Indeed, the Court ruled that proportional penalties are applicable even in the case where the VAT was fully deductible
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- New Anti-Abuse Rules for Indirect Taxes