A recent court case of the Brussels Court of Appeal again shows how expensive it can be for businesses not to apply the reverse charge and thereby not self-account for the VAT due on incoming invoices. Indeed, the Court ruled that proportional penalties are applicable even in the case where the VAT was fully deductible
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register