A recent court case of the Brussels Court of Appeal again shows how expensive it can be for businesses not to apply the reverse charge and thereby not self-account for the VAT due on incoming invoices. Indeed, the Court ruled that proportional penalties are applicable even in the case where the VAT was fully deductible
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts