The current pandemic not only puts great pressure on our healthcare system, it is also paralysing the economy. As businesses are suffering, cash flow management has become a top priority in many organisations. In this respect, cash tax forecasting can support groups in optimising their available cash. Item #10: Cash tax forecasting At macroeconomic level,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue